www.gitlab.com | Open Source
What is GitLab?
Batteries included: GitLab includes git repository management, code reviews, issue tracking, wikis and much more. GitLab comes with GitLab CI, an easy to use continuous integration and deployment tool.
Do it together: Discuss issues and plan milestones. Do code reviews and make line comments. Mention your colleagues anywhere. View activity streams of projects or people.
Plays well with others: GitLab has integrations for tons of tools such as Slack, Hipchat, LDAP, JIRA, Jenkins, many types of hooks and a complete API.
- Feature rich: Git repository management, code reviews, issue tracking, activity feeds and wikis. It comes with GitLab CI for continuous integration and delivery
- Open Source: MIT licensed, community driven, 700+ contributors, inspect and modify the source, easy to integrate into your infrastructure
- Scalable: support 25,000 users on one server or a highly available active/active cluster
Why use TestPlatform.io?
We make it super easy to install GitLab locally, virtually, or in the cloud within minutes.
In addition we are doing the following:
- Current Versions. We keep up with the latest GitLab code versions and let you know when a new update is available.
- Secure. If serious security patches need to be installed, we will let you know so you can be rest assured GitLab will remain secure.
- Tested. We ensure all GitLab builds have been tested on our platform prior to code releases.
- Free. Git is free to use.