www.jenkins-ci.org | Open Source
What is Jenkins?
Jenkins is an award-winning, cross-platform, continuous integration and continuous delivery application that increases your productivity. Use Jenkins to build and test your software projects continuously making it easier for developers to integrate changes to the project, and making it easier for users to obtain a fresh build. It also allows you to continuously deliver your software by providing powerful ways to define your build pipelines and integrating with a large number of testing and deployment technologies.
- One Click Installation
- Easy Setup and Configuration
- Extensive Plug-ins
- Distributed Builds
Why use TestPlatform.io?
We make it super easy to install Jenkins locally, virtually, or in the cloud within minutes.
In addition we are doing the following:
- Current Versions. We keep up with the latest Jenkins code versions and let you know when a new update is available.
- Secure. If serious security patches need to be installed, we will let you know so you can be rest assured Jenkins will remain secure.
- Tested. We ensure all Jenkins builds have been tested on our platform prior to code releases.
- Free. Jenkins is completely free for use.