Selenium#1 Open Source Automated Web Application Solution
www.seleniumhq.org | Open Source
What is Selenium?
Selenium is the most widely used open source web application software testing solution on our automated testing platform. Selenium is primarily used for automating web applications for testing purposes but is certainly not limited to just that. Boring web-based administration tasks can (and should!) also be automated as well. Selenium has the support of some of the largest software testing product and consulting vendors who have taken (or are taking) steps to make Selenium a native part of their browser. It is also the core technology in countless other browser automation tools, APIs and frameworks.
Use Selenium Web Driver for:
- create robust, browser-based regression automation suites and tests
- scale and distribute scripts across many environments
Use Selenium IDE for:
- create quick bug reproduction scripts
- create scripts to aid in automation-aided exploratory testing
Our software testing experts have used Selenium extensively and can provide automated script development and training support.
Selenium Key Features
- Easy Installation
- Easy Configuration
- Extensive Plug-ins
- Large Support Community
Why use TestPlatform.io?
We make it super easy to install Jenkins locally, virtually, or in the cloud within minutes.
In addition we are doing the following:
- Current Versions. We keep up with the latest Selenium code versions and let you know when a new update is available.
- Secure. If serious security patches need to be installed, we will let you know so you can keep Selenium secure.
- Tested. We ensure all Selenium builds have been tested on our platform prior to code releases.