subversion.apache.org | Open Source
What is Subversion?
Apache Subversion is a full-featured version control system originally designed to be a better CVS. Subversion has since expanded beyond its original goal of replacing CVS, but its basic model, design, and interface remain heavily influenced by that goal. Even today, Subversion should still feel very familiar to CVS users.
- Versioned Directories
- Merge Tracking
- Parseable Output
- Interactive Conflict Resolution
Why use TestPlatform.io?
We make it super easy to install Subversion locally, virtually, or in the cloud within minutes.
In addition we are doing the following:
- Current Versions. We keep up with the latest subversion code versions and let you know when a new update is available.
- Secure. If serious security patches need to be installed, we will let you know so you can be rest assured Subverion will remain secure.
- Tested. We ensure all Subversion builds have been tested on our platform prior to code releases.
- Free. Git is free to use.